Senior Content Editors (Burmese Speaking) (1 ตำแหน่ง)
บริษัท เทนเซ็นต์ (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด
- Set qualitative and quantitative objectives with a deep understanding of JOOX mission and strategies.
- Set up and manage the content team for JOOX Myanmar based in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Define and own processes and best practices for operations through JOOX Content Management System, CMS
- Clearly communicate weekly content plans, among all the related departments.
- Reach out to the local labels to help them promote their content in JOOX platforms
- Work closely with HQ team to come up with the latest up to date content to support JOOX latest version.
- Build sustainable relationship with local music partners.
- Five + years’ experience in content, marketing in music industry. Preferably with a record label and/or artist management company.
- Passionate about music and discovering new trends across all the genres.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Problem solver with keen attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Evidence of substantial relationship building skills.
- Strategic understanding of key trends impacting the music industry, emerging technologies and business models relevant to digital music; plus an understanding of their different stages of development.
- Collaborative mindset, able to work cross-functionally across multiple departments
- Good command in English and Myanmar (Thai is a plus)