Service Desk Manager (1 ตำแหน่ง)
บริษัท เทนเซ็นต์ (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด
Supervises: Help Desk Personnel
- Responsible for assuring users are provided efficient and timely first and second level support on a 24x7 basis
- Performs staff scheduling to ensure Help Desk coverage during normal business hours and on-call support as required
- Manages the Help Desk staff including consultation on performance evaluations, promotions, hiring and disciplinary responsibilities
- Monitors problem management database and follows up with assigned personnel to ensure timely resolution of problems
- Maintains a central source of information enabling Help Desk staff and support technicians to recover outages with minimal disruption to expected service levels
- Invokes problem escalation procedures to coordinate recovery
- Isolates problem trends and ensures that troubleshooting efforts are completed for recurring problems until permanent solutions are found
- Ensures that daily, weekly, and monthly statistics, status reports, and graphical reporting aids are completed and continually modified to meet the needs of the department
- Ensures that decisions made to improve the overall customer support of the Help Desk are continually carried through
- Coordinates training requirements of Help Desk personnel
- Contributes to departmental productivity and development objectives by participating in training programs.
- Provides leadership by projecting a positive attitude, and providing learning incentives
- Accurately communicates pertinent information. Assists in the development and implementation of quality improvement programs for assigned department(s)
- Solves problems and makes decisions on a daily basis relative to Help Desk responsibilities. Ensures that effective Help Desk representation takes place for the coordination of work processes and projects with other departments and divisions.
- Interfaces with users of technology, employing a high degree of tact and diplomacy to promote a positive image of the department. Resolves problem situations in a professional manner. Accurately communicates pertinent information to create a work environment that lends itself to the best interests of departmental personnel and customer service.
- Performs duties in a cost-effective manner to avoid waste of resources.
- Maintains competency and enhances professional growth and development through continuing education.
- Serves as the around-the-clock contact for all related support issues, providing advanced first level technology support.
- Meets with technology technicians, Application development, attends seminars and reads industry related publications to remain abreast of technology advances.
- Accountable for meeting systems infrastructure or operational Service Level Agreements established by Chief Officer for Technology Services.
- Management skills are required to successfully perform the planning, directing, reporting and administrative responsibilities of this position.
- Demonstrated management and decision making skills concerning Information Systems policies, processes and procedures, with a proved track record of completing tasks and/or project within budget and on schedule.
- Ability to manage multiple high priority initiative s in a fast paced highly technical environment
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assign by the Chief Officer for Technology Services
- Associate’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience is required
- Requires 5 or more years of related technical and managerial experience in a help desk environment supporting Desktop, Wide Area Network, and Local Area Network equipment.
- Any equivalent combination of education, experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities