Assistant Product Manager (Game) (1 ตำแหน่ง)
บริษัท เทนเซ็นต์ (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด
- Define product strategy and roadmap to align with business and consumer requirements focusing on usability, engagement and customer satisfaction
- Manage, organize assigned game product, setup plan and strategy to achieve company goal
- Work closely with game developer for localization and revise product for local market
- Develops creative ideas to solve issues with product features.
- Analyze data and report for assigned product, marketing and competitors
- Seeking and research potential games for Thailand market.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Information Technology, Computer Science, Marketing or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years related experience in product development and online game product management
- Excellent project management, communication & leadership skills to supervise those involved with each stage in the development process
- Ability to focus on specific goals while also multi-task.
- Must be creative in the way of thinking and execution
- Must have track record in demonstrating success in defining and launching products
- Energetic, creative and resilient with a passion to work in an ever changing industry with highly dynamic people
- Ability to work autonomously and manage multiple projects simultaneously under intense deadlines
- Fluent in both Thai & English and excellent verbal and written communication skills