Channel Development & Programming Manager - JOOX (1 ตำแหน่ง)
บริษัท เทนเซ็นต์ (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด
- Develop and maintain content slate/grid and editorial calendar capturing highly relevant events, tent poles, and trends to develop a slate of original series for digital distribution.
- Manage programming budget across entire content slate.
- Act as the project manager for live streaming, coordinating across internal content teams and 3rd party production partners
- Manage day-to-day operations of JOOX live streaming product
- Track and report on programming KPIs
- Manage development and content team consisting of producers, camera operators and other technical team members
- Assist in the deal-making process with a strong working knowledge of distribution, windowing strategy, rights, etc.
- Maintain a high level of quality control across all development and production for content slate
- Leverage data and insights to take a quantitative approach to development, while maintaining qualitative standards
- At least 7 years of prior hands-on development and production experience in both short-form media, ideally a blend of scripted and unscripted is ideal.
- Proven track record of producing and delivering successful series
- Passion for technology, media, music, and pop-culture with the skills to communicate that passion
- Experience with marketing and promoting content on digital platforms
- Experience leading teams
- Dynamic and engaging storyteller. Must also have the ability to effectively communicate JOOX’s unique value proposition as a platform
- Meticulous attention to detail, highly accurate, and extremely organized
- Thrive under pressure in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Creative and resourceful person who is a team player, and has excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent English and Thai language ability