Strategic Planning Manager (1 ตำแหน่ง)
บริษัท เทนเซ็นต์ (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด
- Represent the client’s customers in agency and client meetings
- Understands the client’s business and objectives and works with account team to develop solutions and creative business ideas.
- Works as a fully integrated member of the agency’s client team with particular close cooperation with account management, media, and social departments.
- Recommends and implements research that will aid in the consumer insight gathering and strategic process, including TV, Radio, Digital, and Social testing.
- Develops accurate and insightful conclusions from research data and presents strategy and direction to the client.
- Analyzes consumer data and conducts primary research with a trained sensitive eye for those insights that spark the creative process.
- Crafts consumer-driven creative briefs and provides clear persuasive briefings to creatives.
- Reviews and critiques creative product to ensure it’s on strategy and within brand.
- Evaluates the effects of the campaign in the marketplace by tracking data such as sales and share along with brand image over time.
- Provides leadership and guidance for agency team members on branding initiatives.
- Monitors and interprets cultural and social trends relevant to the client’s business.
- Designs and monitors the design and questionnaires and topic guides
- Leads and participates in strategic development for new business initiatives.
- Ability to manage junior planners across social, digital, and traditional disciplines, investing in their success and clearly articulating assignments and areas for development.
- Establish close working relationship with Director level and above with each client, understanding the importance of alignment with the head of research.
- Master or Bachelor degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business Administration or any related fields.
- At leas 7 Years’ Experience in strategic planning in advertising or digital agency.
- Experience in an advertising agency / digital agency or related field.
- In-depth understanding of customer marketing, digital marketing and up-to-date digital trend
- Strong analytical skill, Good communication skill, Good Interpersonal skill, Presentation skills, Multi - tasking skill.
- Good command of spoken and written English (Business level)